Generator Remote Monitoring
Generator Remote Monitoring is simply this…electronically monitoring your generator system around the clock, helping to ensure you will always have reliable power. It is almost like having your own dedicated generator technician on site-24/7.
You may already have electronic security monitoring for your home or business-why not monitor the systems that protects it?
Why Monitor Your Generator?
You’ve invested in a standby generator to ensure the critical items have power and continue to function during an outage. As your service company, we want to do everything possible to help make sure that your generator works EVERY TIME the power goes out! By continuously monitoring of your generator, we can make sure that your system is performing as expected. And, in the event of a problem, we are able to quickly respond to get your generator back in proper operating condition-before you need it. Because the next power outage is not merely a possibility-it is a certainty.
You have prepared for the inevitable by investing in a emergency generator to protect what matters most and to minimize your risks during a power failure. Generator monitoring is merely the next step up to a greater level of preparedness and security.
Some key benefits you receive from implementing this increased level of service are:
• Improved Reliability - The definition of reliability in our business is simple: the power goes out and the emergency power system works-restoring system power as designed-period. Reliability is greatly enhanced by monitoring your system with 24/7 coverage-tracking its current status, even monitoring the exercise cycles, and providing instant alerts to potential problems.
• Peace of Mind - Know with confidence your system is ready for the next power outage and will work when you need it.
• Fast, Proactive Service Response - By receiving alarm notifications via email and/or text, our platform will alert you and our service team to any issues allowing us to respond more quickly to your needs and minimize any potential down time.
• User Portal - You can receive a user log in to monitor and track your equipment at any time, from anywhere. We will take care of all of the monitoring and reporting for you, but you will also have complete access to monitor and track your equipment and data.
• Decreased Cost of Ownership - Monitoring a generator actually helps decrease the overall cost of ownership. Because small problems can be identified and corrected before they become big problems. Repairing small items before they grow to llarger problems can reduce major repair costs-it is like having a electronic technician on site, 24/7, watching your system.
Remember: Potentially the most significant costs arise if the generator does not work during a power outage. Consider what could happen if no one is around when you experience a lengthy power failure. By the time you find out and can take action, the damage may already be done.
GENERATOR + MONITORING = YOUR PEACE OF MIND
How It Works
Generator remote monitoring includes two basic components: the monitoring system that is connected to your generator and the web-based user interface.
We install an electronic monitoring system that connects directly to your generator controls to monitor the key activities and events that occur, including fault events that may keep your generator from operating during a power outage.
Some of the key features of the equipment are:
• A variety of solutions from basic to advanced monitoring, depending on the unit control capability
• Ultra-secure and reliable cellular connectivity that transports the data to our platform
• Lifetime warranty of the monitoring equipment, as long as an active subscription is maintained
Our monitoring platform provides access to the status of your equipment as well as management of the alert notifications and reporting. Some of the other key features of our platform include:
• We monitor your generator and manage the software
• Web-based software with multi-level security access
• Real time status including mapping and tracking
• Alerts and notifications sent via email and/or text
Get Peace of Mind Today
Your emergency power generator is as important to us as it is to you. We want to do everything we can to help make sure that your generator works when you need it. The advancements in available technology allow us to provide very cost effective monitoring solutions that were formerly too expensive for most homeowners or small businesses to consider. The added value, security and peace of mind that our generator monitoring provides is an investment well worth considering.
View the status of your emergency power system from anywhere, while getting alerts if an issue arises. Monthly status reports are even available to let you see the previous months activities.
Yes, there is a fee for the equipment, installation, and annual monitoring service-but it is suprisingly affordable.
Call us for a quote!